Honeypots Pre Schools in Weybridge and Walton on Thames
Care, Play & Education – Since 2002
Our schools have LARGE OUTSIDE PLAY AREAS with grass playground and outdoor shelter so that children can exercise, run and play games throughout the school year.
- To provide a high standard of child care and pre-school education within a happy, caring and secure environment
- To offer a range of fun and stimulating experiences, ‘learning through play’ will allow children to develop naturally at their own pace
- Children will be helped to develop physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually
- All children should experience success and satisfaction in their learning and thereby develop a positive attitude towards themselves and their learning experiences.
Your Child Will Enjoy
- A high ratio of adults to children and ‘key person’ for individual care and education.
- An exciting and stimulating curriculum specifically planned to the Early Years Foundation Stage and a child’s learning abilities and skills.
- A happy, fun environment to enable a child to grow in confidence and independence.